Informations for Students on Human Resource Counselling Master Program
Registration for the Final Exam
Final examination application/late registration in Neptun. Check the news on the website of Student Administration.
Late registration for the final Exam: The Student must be paid fee for it. For more informations click here...
Venue and planned date
Final exam schedule: 19-23/06/2023
The personal appointment will be published on the website of the Student Administration after the submission of the Thesis.The student schedule will published by the Studen Affairs and Registrar's Office on its website.
Venue: Eötvös Loránd University, Faculty of Education and Psychology
Procedure of Final Exam
The Final Examination consists of two parts:
1. Thesis Defense
In a 10-minute-long presentation with a maximum of 10 slides (no further formal requirements), the candidate:
- Introduces the thesis
- Replies to reviewer enquiries
- Reflects on comments and questions of the examination committee
- the presentation file is uploaded to the laptop by the examinee in the morning of the final exam
The candidate presents his/her theoretical knowledge and familiarity with the relevant literature by discussing two topics.
- These topics are assigned by the supervisor of the thesis and the candidate will receive them along with the review of the thesis.
- For each topic, the candidate should use at least 5 items of literature for preparation
- The list of 10 literature items used for preparation should be sent to the Institute’s secreteriat (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a preliminary review 2 days before the Final Examination.
- At the examination, the committee chooses one topic for the candidate, who introduces the selected topic in a 5-minute-long presentation with no prior preparation time.